Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Long Time No Hear

So I kept the Olan Mills job but took some time off to get things figured out. I now work two mornings a week with a sitter at home. Makes it easier. I am near the kids, but I can get things done and not worry about their needs. I also work at PRC in the eveinings and that has been good so far. Monotonous but good.
This past weekend for the 4th we went to Fargo, ND. It was a lot of fun. On friday we arrived at about 3. Took some time to relax in the hotel and then went to the zoo . We got in for free since they are a Henry Doorly reciprocal zoo. Then out to Ruby Tuesdays for supper. On Saturday in the morning we went to The Childrens Museum at Yunker Farm and then in the afternoon to a dinosaur museum. That evening we also rode on a pontoon boat. Jenea loved it, but jacob couldn't wait to get off and go for ice cream (a special treat). The next morning we headed back and ever since have been trying to catch up on sleep.
I have started listening to a podcast of Michael Pearl's teaching on Romans. I am hoping to get a lot out of it. I really want to grow more in the Lord.

1 comment:

norsk said...

Hey, you're here! Yippi!
Have fun! (clue me in on M Pearl's stuff...I just read a book of his)